About MelRish

My photo
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are wedding photographers based in DUbai but we also do destination weddings. We also love taking portraits and travel blogging. Follow us. We have a new updated blog -www.melrish.com

Blog Archive

Monday, March 15, 2010

Moving On

My last day with my previous company has arrived and passed. When I walked in to office last Thursday, I felt a little bit melancholy but the thrill of change kept me smiling the whole day. This was another chapter of my life closing...like a sun setting on the horizon.
My colleagues gave me the coolest send off. A few days back, I was worried my stuff doesn't fit my new role in my new job. My bag looked like a high school girl's and I said to myself I had to have a new one before Saturday. So as a remembrance, my colleagues gave me a bag, not only one, but two!!! And I already bought a new one Wednesday evening. Isn't that just the craziest?

There are just so many things I will miss about working with KOJ peeps...I will miss the conversations, the lunch breaks, the jokes, the endless emails on a funny topic, the traditional "surprise" birthdays and the smiles through all the deadlines and projects. We were a big family!
I dedicate this photo blog to the friends I made and to the people who posed the challenges to help me grow.
These are just a few of the faces who made the 3 humdrum years of my 8 to 6 job noteworthy and exciting.   I want all of you to know that you made a difference in my life and I thank you for that. Hope our roads would cross again.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Melrish Photography's Fan Box

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP